Saturday, November 5, 2011
Be Thankful!
A customer came to my store today and after she ordered she said keep the coins just give me the bills. It's amazing to me that we take for granted the little things. We are so eager to have the big things, but skip the small steps to get there. Same thing with life we want the big house, fancy cars, and loads of money yet, most aren't willing to work for it. We expect things just to happen for us. God has given us many gifts yet, rarely do we use them how he wants us to. We'll ask him for this, that, and the third, but we won't take advantage of the blessings we have now. I know God is saying how can I trust you with the world if you can't deal with what you have now. We really need to start making the best out of our situations and cherish the small things we have. I know Popeye's isn't where God wants me to stay nor the small town i'm in. Yet, I will cherish and be thankful for every opportunity and blessing he sends my way. I hope you fill the same; Cheers to collecting this "change".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment