Am I the only one that defines destruction as beautiful?
That can see past all the depravity
And see the new reality of life,
That can take a deep breath in all these ruins
And still smile
And you ask how?
Am I the only one that defines destruction asbeautiful?
See before the resurrection
My God had to pay the price for his affection,
Before the unity of a nation
We had to have 9/11,
And before we got a black president
Our people had to go through a depression,
See God said,
Trust in me and I will save you from all your transgressions
Jeremiah 38:18 God said I will rescue YOU
But yet our situations still seems so perplexing
It’s like we are constantly in a battle of saving afaith that’s fading,
No longer trusting in the blueprint
We fall for the falsehood of man’s manuscript,
And wonder why we can’t find God’s beauty anymore
Sometimes we get deceived like wearing ignorance isthe new trend
Expect when sin seems to be sold out like on black Friday
People are still waiting in line for the nextshipment to come in
And I ask you
Where do we draw the line where we won’t seek for God’sglory anymore?
Where we won’t yearn for his beauty
Like it’s our divine call of duty
See God has called us collect
And already paid the price for our connection
It’s our rebellion that distorts the deliverance ofhis message,
Blessed is the man that trust in the Lord and whosehope the Lord is
So see if we can stay fixed on the creator
We can join the team of great debaters on howpowerful his love is
And because of this
From his word I will get heavy equip
Because no longer can I live foolish
God is the solution!
Am I the only one that defines destruction asbeautiful?
And can see past the moment of this course
And that God will get me through this,
Now that,
That’s beautiful!
Beauty is often found in looking beyond what we can see right now... good reminder. nice piece bro.
ReplyDelete