Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life Goes On.. God Keeps Me Strong

Would you cry tears of sorrow and pain when someone gives their life to God? No right! Today is my father's birthday, he past 4 years ago and this year I find it harder to cry over him. I'm starting to deal with him and my mother not being here more and more each year. Today though I started to think about my question I stated earlier. If I am happy that someone came to Christ; shouldn't I be just as thankful and happy someone went to be with him. Death is a hard thing to deal with, but it eases my heart when I know the person knew and loved God. They went off to be free off pain and stresses. To be full of joy and happiness. I feel like I would be selfish to want them to stay and deal with this life just for me.

I know my mother, father, and brother are all in a better place. I can't imagine crying or feeling bad for them not being here anymore. I know God has them!

People say to me all the time I don't know how your still standing. But I've been leaning on God all these years it's like I've been floating all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment