Moving out to the eastern shore of Maryland I've noticed a lot of things that are different from the city. One small thing but is the basis of my post is; I thought Blockbusters went out of business. Back in the city I thought all blockbusters went under, they either turned into a staples or just left. I felt as though the company just couldn't keep up with the times.
Then a commercial just crossed my screen on how the company is still alive and kicking. They were actually boasting on how they are now better than Redbox and Netflix. The fact that they were bold enough to make that statement requires them to have a lot of faith, a lot of hope in their company.
See sometimes when things look bleak you have to get to your quiet place, get centered with God, and wait your season out. Sometimes all it takes is patience. Ironically Blockbusters had the same type plan they waited out, planned, and created a plan to top their competitors. Just as this new rendition of this company so should we have hope and have a plan in our tough situations. Even if our plan is just waiting on God, Psalms 42:5 we have to have hope and faith in our most desperate times!
No comments:
Post a Comment