Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wheres your passion?

"Do it with passion or don't do it at all." ~ Anonymous

How often do you find yourself doing things half way of your potential. I feel like we inadvertently fall into an unconscious rhythm of just missing the mark. I remember times I would barely read my work just to make it to a party on time. To many times have we lacked the effort needed to succeed in this course we're in. It seems like we are only living life just to get by. Which concerns me because if your so lax in the world you'll be lax in the spiritual. It's proven how can you say you'll honestly chase after God with so much passion when we can't do it for earthly things we love or are required to do. We are born in sin and run from God daily; so I doubt it's a switch we can just turn on at our pleasure. In all of our endeavors we need to do it with the love and desire God wants from us. We need to be focused on the obstacle at hand push through without giving up. Without losing the passion we've once had for our subject.

Just my thoughts had it on my heart and had to say something...

No comments:

Post a Comment